- 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts
- 2 Cups Sabra Hummus
- 1 Cup Cilantro Pesto
- 1 Cup Mini Sweet Peppers, chopped
- 1 Cup English Cucumbers, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
*BLACK OLIVES CHOPPED WOULD BE SO GOOD
Fresh Cilantro for Garnish
Pita Chips for Serving
- Prepare the cilantro pesto.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until golden, tossing occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- On an 11″ long serving platter or 9×13″ pan spread the hummus.
- Top with the pesto and gently smooth it out.
- Sprinkle on all remaining ingredients.
- Chill until serving or serve immediately.
Recipe and image courtesy of https://ohsweetbasil.com/