Easy to make and full of fresh flavor!
- 2 whole avocados, halved and removed from skin
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella
- cilantro, optional topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a cookie sheet in foil.
- Place avocado cut side down, on the pan to cook.
- Put pan in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Keep the avocado halves on the pan after taking them out of the oven and set aside.
- Heat oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix your chicken and salsa together.
- Flip over your avocados and add your salsa chicken, tomato, onions, cheese and cilantro evenly over each one.
- Once your oven is ready, put your avocados back in the oven and broil them for 2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of sixsistersstuff.com